(Date of Last Revision: July 29, 2020)
The websites quantumhealers.com, quantumhealing.vanillacommunities.com, quantumhealingforum.com, quantumhealingandbeyond.com, and candacecrawgoldman.com (hereinafter “the Sites”) are owned and operated by Quantum Healing, LLC (“Quantum,” “we,” or “us”). The Sites provide a collection of online resources, including classified ads, forums, catalogs, and various email services available on or through quantum healing practitioner directory and/or an interactive forum providing information and discussion related to Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy known as Original Quantum Healing Support Forum (the “Services”).
Quantum recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers and the users of the Sites. However, some uses of such information are required for us to conduct legitimate business by providing information of interest our customers and the users of the Sites.
Notice to California, U.S.A residents
Notice to Utah, U.S.A residents
Except as expressly identified below, we do not disclose a user’s personal data to any third party for such third party’s direct marketing purposes.
Notice to Europe Economic Area Residents
Information Collection and Use
Through your use of the Services, we may collect the following “Personal Data” from you if you choose to provide it, including:
- Your name, address, email, username, company, state or country of residence, social media addresses, and/or telephone number (“Contact Information”).
- Our third-party payment services provider collects your credit card number, billing address, shipping address, security code and other payment transaction and verification details (“Payment Information”).
- Pages and products viewed, ads that you clicked on, emails from us that you opened, browser type, operating system, IP address and device information (“Analytical Information”).
- We may also collect publicly available information about you from third-party sources, such as the postal service for shipping address verification.
- Your mobile operating system (OS), a mobile device identifier embedded by us, or other commonly used mobile device identifier if you access the Sites on a mobile device.
How Your Personal Data May Be Used.
We may use Analytical Information to customize the advertising and content you see on our pages; to improve the performance or layout of our websites; to develop new services and ideas; and to better administer and troubleshoot our systems.
We may use Contact Information and other Personal Data to provide you the Services on the Sites; to evaluate and improve the Services; to provide access to certain password protected areas of the Sites; to fulfill your requests for information; to contact you about Quantum products or services and those of our affiliates, based on the preferences you have indicated; and your Payment Information will be used by our third-party payment service providers to process any payments you make to us using the Sites.
We will give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving any unsolicited information from us or to limit the unsolicited information you receive from us to information regarding the Services or information you specifically request or information we determine you may find useful as a result of your use of the Sites.
Our Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We need to share your information to provide the products or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Quantum to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the Personal Data we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Terms and Conditions of Use, any of our usage guidelines for specific services or any agreement; and
- As required to respond to or initiate subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
User Shared Information
Through the Sites, you will have the ability to post and share content and information on forums, message boards and other products and services. Please be aware that these forums, message boards and other products and services are accessible to other users of the Sites and to the public generally, and therefore the content and information you post or submit through these features of the Sites may be publicly shared. In the event you voluntarily share personal or sensitive information on a publicly available forum, message board, product or service review, or in a chat room offered by the Sites, please be advised that such information may be collected and used by the other users of the Sites who have access to such forums, message boards and chat rooms. Quantum shall have no liability resulting from the misuse of information you voluntarily share during your use of the Sites. Quantum shall have no obligation to police the message boards and chat rooms, but has the ability to remove such information in its sole discretion.
Information Shared with Practitioners and Third Parties
Through the Sites, you will have the ability to contact practitioners through a practitioner directory for various services. Quantum does not control your communications or interactions with the practitioners you chose to contact and Quantum shall have no liability resulting from a practitioner’s use of information you voluntarily share with them in connection with your use of the Sites
We use “cookies,” a small text file transferred to your device, along with similar technologies (e.g., internet tag technologies, web beacons, embedded scripts), to help provide you a better, more personalized user experience. These technologies are used to:
- Make the user experience more efficient (e.g., maintaining items in your Shopping Cart between visits);
- Remember your preferences (e.g., browsing language, account login information);
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our websites, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently.
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable such technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser settings. At the beginning of each of your visits to our websites, the websites also provide the ability to turn off all non-strictly necessary cookies for the Quantum websites during that visit. Please be advised that disabling cookies through either method may impact many of our websites’ features.
Instructions for blocking or allowing cookies in common internet browsers are provided at the links below:
We only use strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies are cookies that are required for the operation of our Sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Sites, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
We also allow third parties to place cookies on your device through the Services to:
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our websites, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently;
- More effectively market our products and services and advertise other products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Google Analytics:
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, our websites does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
Ability to Review and Edit Your Information
You may review and approve the Contact Information about you that was stored in our database and obtained through your use of or registration on the Sites. Upon your written request, we will remove that information from our database or change or correct personal data that you state is erroneous within applicable regulatory or other legal requirements. You should understand, however, that information about you in our database might come from a number of sources.
We will maintain reasonable safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personal Data.However, no electronic storage method or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C., §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R., §§ 312.1-312.12, the Sites do not permit children under 13 years of age to become users, and we do not intentionally collect information from children. By using the Sites, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older.
We reserve the right to change, modify or otherwise update this policy at any time. These changes or updates will be effective immediately. We may provide you notice of such changes when they are material, such notice may be given by posting on the Sites, by electronic or conventional mail or by any other means by which you obtain notice of the changes or updates.
Policies of Other Websites
(A) Notice and consent for data collection.
By providing the on-line services to you, Quantum will collect and store your name, address, email address, phone number, and website usage history (“Personal Data”).
By registering on the Sites:
- You consent to us contacting you by email from time to time to tell you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Quantum Healing, LLC