(Date of Last Revision: April 8, 2017)
The websites quantumhealingpractitioners.com, quantumhealing.vanillacommunities.com, quantumhealingandbeyond.com, and candacecrawgoldman.com (hereinafter “the Sites”) is owned and operated by Quantum Healing, LLC (“Quantum,” “we,” or “us”). The Sites provides a collection of online resources, including classified ads, forums, catalogs, and various email services available on or through a quantum healing practitioner directory and/or an interactive forum providing information and discussion related to quantum healing hypnosis therapy known as Original Quantum Healing Support Forum (the “Services”).
You may be required to register in order to subscribe to access certain features of the Sites. If so, you will choose a user name and a password through the Sites’s registration process. You are responsible for keeping your user name and password confidential. You are responsible for all activities and purchases (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password and account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breach of security.Quantum cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your account information protected.
You may not use the contents of the Sites in any manner or for any purpose that would constitute infringement of Quantum’s, its licensors’s, or the Sites’s other user’s intellectual property rights. You may not copy or post any content of the Sites in any other public forum without the written consent of Quantum or the respective owner, including forums such as other websites, web services, or print publications. Quantum or its licensors own all trademarks and service marks appearing on the Sites. The unauthorized use or misuse of these trademarks and service marks is prohibited.
Access to the Sites
Your Communications to the Sites
The following activities are expressly prohibited from the Sites:
- Posting any information that is intended to convey any medical advice or medical treatment information, questions, or concerns related to the care or diagnosis of a person to Quantum or its staff on the Sites. All physical or medical information, questions, or concerns should be made by directly contacting your physician or qualified health professionals.
- Posting any information that is intended to convey legal advice. All users should consult licensed attorneys for certain legal advice related to their individual circumstances.
- Using or submitting any offensive content including, but not limited to, obscene language, obscene references, obscene images, threatening or harassing messages, discriminatory actions, messages, or images, and defamatory statements.
- Posting false, misleading, or fraudulent statements or content.
- Creating a username in violation of anyone’s trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right.
- Creating a username that contains offensive content.Offensive content may include, but is not limited to, obscene language, obscene references, threatening or harassing messages, or defamatory statements.
- Engaging in activity that is unauthorized advertisement or promotions, including unauthorized solicitation of users of the Sites.
- Collecting personal information of other users of the Sites without the user’s consent.
- Engaging in activity that compromises the Sites.Such activity may include, but is not limited to hacking, IP attacks, worms, viruses, spamming, phishing, cancel bots, Trojan horses, and mail bombing or crashing.
- Engaging in any activity designed to impede the use of the Sites by other users, including overloading and flooding.
- Framing or deep linking into the Sites.
- Accessing the Sites by means of automated process, spiders, bots or similar device.
Federal and State Laws
When using the Sites, on the Sites, or when using any other media provided by Quantum, you must obey all applicable federal, state and local laws. The Sites is operated from the United States.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE SITES IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITES IS NOT INTENDED AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR CONSULTATIONS WITH QUALIFIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS. THE INFORMATION AND VIEWS PROVIDED BY INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTORS ON THE SITES SHALL NOT BE ATTRIBUTED TO QUANTUM.
THE SITES IS NOT INTENDED OR DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A RESPONSE IN A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. IF THIS IS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CALL EMERGENCY SERVICES (911) TO GET PROMPT MEDICAL ATTENTION. DO NOT RELY ON THE SITES OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FOR ASSISTANCE IN REGARD TO YOUR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS.
Legal Advice Disclaimer
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE SITES IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITES IS NOT INTENDED AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE, AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR CONSULTATIONS WITH A LICENSED ATTORNEY. THE INFORMATION AND VIEWS PROVIDED BY INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTORS ON THE SITES SHALL NOT BE ATTRIBUTED TO QUANTUM.
Disclaimer of Warranties
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES AND ANY REFERENCED THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS INCLUDES ANY LISTING OF ANY THIRD-PARTY GOODS OR SERVICE PROVIDER INCLUDED IN THE SITES, INCLUDING THE DIRECTORY LISTINGS AND OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES. ANY THIRD-PARTY GOODS OR SERVICE PROVIDER IS SUPPLIED AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU AND LISTING DOES NOT CONSTITUTE SPONSORSHIP, AFFILIATION, PARTNERSHIP, OR ENDORSEMENT. Quantum DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
QUANTUM DOES NOT VERIFY ANY EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS OR CERTIFICATION REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY OTHER USERS OF THE SITES. Quantum DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITES, CONTENT, OR OTHER POSTED MATERIAL ON THE SITES IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
By providing THE SERVICES on the Sites, Quantum does not in any way promise that the SERVICES will remain available to you. Quantum is entitled to terminate all or part of any of the Sites at any time, in its sole discretion without notice to you.
Limitation of Liability
THE LIABILITY OF Quantum and its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives and third party service providers WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITES, OR THE CONTENT OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, ONE HUNDRED TWENTY DOLLARS ($120).
IN NO EVENT WILL Quantum BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THE SITES, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITES OR POP-UP ADVERTISER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Quantum IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The Sites may contain links to other third-party websites. Such third-party websites are maintained by persons or organizations over which Quantum exercises no control. Quantum expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content or results from your use of such third-party websites.
Quantum respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Quantum’s copyright agent with the following information.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The location on the Sites of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement that your claim of infringement is based on a good faith belief; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information you have provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Quantum’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Sites can be reached as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quantum cannot guarantee the Sites will be available 100% of the time Because public networks, such as the internet, occasionally experience disruptions.Although Quantum strives to provide the most reliable webSites reasonably possible, interruptions and delays in accessing the Sites are unavoidable and Quantum disclaims any liability for damages resulting from such problems.
Information on the Sites may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We attempt to make the Sites’s postings as accurate as possible, but Quantum does not warrant the content of the Sites is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Controlling Law and Venue.
Quantum Healing, LLC